CATCH Action Plan
- C.A.T.C.H. Affair Action Plan: Get access to a FREE C.A.T.C.H. Affair Action Plan! 5 step detailed guide to learn how to catch, confront, survive and forgive your spouse's affair!
- Heal from an Affair – My Fail-Proof 3 Phase Recovery Formula: Did you know that it actually takes 3 separate phases to healthily heal a broken relationship? Below I will outline the 3 phases you need to follow to heal your self, and most importantly, heal your marriage. The 3 phases are: #1. Healing of the Self #2. Healing of the Relationship #3. Healing of the Marriage Alright guys, there’s just one last thing that I have to do before we can get started on this healing process. To Avoid Plagiarism I have to confess something…I wouldn’t know any of this stuff without the help of Dr. Frank Gunzburg (thanks Frank!), and it was largely due to his How to Survive an Affair program, that my and Mary’s marriage has healed to where it is. That being said, if you don’t have the money for an ebook I think you should still have the opportunity to heal your affair, so what I’ll do is in each section I’ll tell you where you can get more information inside Dr. Gunzburg’s book, but I’ll still give you what you need to know. Phase 1: “Heal Yourself First, I Say!” Let me be very frank with you right now: It is totally pointless to attempt healing your relationship without first healing yourself. The 4 most common reactions to an affair are jealousy, anger, guilt and revenge. Are You Jealous? The road will be most difficult for you. Jealousy is an extremely powerful enemy to have to overcome, however, in order for your relationship to
- Confront – How to Tell Your Spouse You Know They’re Cheating: So you know that you’re spouse is cheating on you. You’ve gathered evidence, you have theories, you know when they’re meeting their lover…How do you confront them? Well, before you can answer that question, you have to answer this question: “Do You Want to Save Your Marriage?” You answer to this question pretty much defines the way that you want to handle the confrontation. Just click on your answer above to be taken to the appropriate section. “I Want to Save My Marriage” You should brace yourself for a difficult process. Repairing a relationship where you’ve been cheated on is one of the most painful, longest and most frustrating tasks that anyone can hope to accomplish. It will take patience. It will take forgiveness. It will take sacrifice. Scared yet? If not, then congratulations. You may actually have what it takes to save your marriage. Here’s are 3 tips to confronting your spouse about the affair: #1. Decide What You’re Going to Say Ahead of Time – This is key to having a confrontation end in your favor. Plan ahead. Each situation is unique to you, but across the board it’s always good to have a game plan. You should take some time to think about what you’re spouse is going to say to you. Are you prepared for them to be defensive? Are you prepared for them to break down and beg forgiveness? Are you prepared for them to walk out and leave? Each of these things can and
- Act Now – 4 Ways that I Caught My Wife Red-Handed: Once I admitted to myself that my wife was cheating on me, I realized that the next step had to be finding evidence. By the end of this guide you’ll know exactly what I did (there were 4 main things), and what you can do too, to find the proof of an affair that you need. This is Step 2 in my 5 step proven program to catch an affair. Although you don’t have to, I encourage you to read through Step 1: Concede before reading this article. Below you’ll find 4 things I did that were critical to catching my wife cheating: Tip #1 – I Kept an ‘Affair Journal’ This is the biggest thing that nobody tells you to do. Keep a journal. I didn’t get this from any book or guide, but I sure am glad that I did it. If you’re really serious about catching your spouse cheating, every day mark down anything that seems suspicious they did that day. This might include what time they left the house, or what time they went to bed, or what time they got up, or maybe it would even be something as subtle as an awkward feeling. It’s extremely important to document this stuff because that way you can ensure that you have a rock solid base of evidence from which to eventually confront your husband. Without keeping a journal you WILL lose track of at least some of the stuff that happens. I know that nobody really
- Concede – How 1 Slice of Chocolate Pie Ruined My Marriage: I was eating chocolate pie the first time I realized that my wife, Mary, was cheating on me with another man. It was the worst tasting pie I’ve ever eaten. I will never forget the day…It was a cold winter afternoon and I had been having a bad week. Things were really weird at home; my wife had been growing more and more distant from me and I couldn’t figure out why. I was swamped at work and I had just learned 2 weeks before that they were making cuts. The result? I was stressed to the max, and I had hit up my favorite waffle house to enjoy a piece of my favorite chocolate pie (seriously, Waffle House!). However, as I dug my fork into my third bite of succulent pie, all of a sudden I realized something that I could never un-realize: My wife of 8 years was cheating on me. All of a sudden my wife’s strange behavior made sense, and as badly as I wanted to forget that terrible thought I just couldn’t do it. All of a sudden I had a deep sinking feeling that dug itself into the pit of my stomach; it was the worst that I’ve ever felt. I felt terrified at the thought of losing the woman I love. I felt angry at myself for driving her away. I felt trapped, powerless, frustrated and angry all at the same time. Even though I hadn’t actually caught her with another man, I