Every now and then I get to hear about a suspicious spouse being totally unable to find any proof of cheating, no matter how hard they try.
Occasionally, it seems, some men and women are just TOO sneaky to be caught using conventional methods. Every now and then you just need to bring out the ‘big guns’, so to speak.
If you can’t find proof of cheating, but you’re 99% sure that your spouse is having an affair, then making use of a hidden camera may be one of the best ways for you to get Court Worthy Proof of infidelity.
As most people know, it’s pointless to confront a spouse until you have proof, and you can’t pursue legal action without evidence either. A hidden camera is the perfect way for you to get that proof.
The problem, of course, is that most people have no idea where to even BEGIN looking for spouse surveillance. Luckily, that’s why I’m here.
Top 3 Hidden Cameras You Can Use to Get Proof of Infidelity
Every suspicious spouse is in a slightly different situation, both in what they suspect and in what they could get away with using as far as hidden cameras. It’s my goal that as you continue reading this article and look through these recommendations that you’ll be able to find the perfect camera for your needs.
#1) Veho VCC003MUVI Micro DV Camcorder
– Rating: -
Even though this camera isn’t technically a “Spy” camera, it’s still really cheap ($50), and even easier to use. It’s also small enough that you can put it just about anywhere in your home, and if your a little creative you can probably hide it pretty well.
- Smallest ‘Non-Spy’ Camera You’ll Find – Since the Veho Micro DV Camcorder is only 2 inches long, you can hide it just about anywhere in your home and have it be unnoticeable
- Very Easy to Use – All you have to do is put in a Micro SD Card and your set to go
- Good Quality Video and Okay Audio – This little camcorder actually packs quite a punch. It will record both video AND audio, however, the audio is a little sketchy sometimes.
- Battery life is only 2 hours, which means you should know when your spouse is cheating before using this camera
- You really need a good quality, high memory SD card to be able to fully take advantage of this camera
- It’s not a ‘Spy Camera’, which means it’s easier to accidentally discover by your spouse
- Only records 30 minutes of video at a time, at which point it will start recording on a new file
- You’ll need video editing software to make full use of the video you record
All in all that’s probably the easiest to use camera, but since you’re somewhat limited in how long you can record for, you’ll need careful timing if you hope to catch your spouse cheating.
#2. JMC 1.2 Ghz Wireless Surveillance Camera
– Rating: -
This is probably the smallest and most reliable spy surveillance camera that I’d be comfortable recommending. Basically, it’s cheap and it works, but there are several downsides that you’ll carefully want to consider.
See below for details:
- Literally Fits Between Your Fingers – This camera is one of the smallest out there. It will be next to impossible for your spouse to find this, as long as you do your part and hide it well
- Records Good Quality Video (for Price) – For how small and cheap this camera is, you won’t be disappointed with the video quality
- Cheapest Hidden Surveillance Camera on the Market – If you’re on a tight budget then this camera is perfect for you, although, to some degree you do get what you pay for
- Wireless Receiver Makes Spying Easy – Obviously one of the best parts of a surveillance camera is if it’s wireless. This camera makes it easy to keep tabs on your spouse
- Optional Battery or AC Adapter Power Source – One of the cons I’m about to talk to you about is how this camera uses up a ton of power, and thus requires lots of batteries. The good thing is that it also comes with an AC adapter, which could totally negate that con
- Eats Up 9-Volt Batteries Like a Hungry Hippo – Plan on adding an extra $10 or so to the cost of this camera, because it will eat up more batteries than you think. It’s kind of power hungry
- Crappy Audio – For how cheap this camera is, you’re bound to make sacrifices somewhere. One of those sacrifices is good quality audio.
- Relatively Small Range – You need to put the receiver pretty close to the actual camera, otherwise you start getting fuzzy video and audio…This is probably the biggest downside
All in all this could definitely work for you, but if you’ve got the spare change you might want to opt for something a little higher quality. Totally up to you.
#3. Motion Activated Mini Spy Camera w/ Night Vision
– Rating: -
This camera is a bit pricier than the others, but it’s well worth the cost. It’s easily the most reliable and best hidden camera listed here…The only reason it’s listed #3 is because of the price which comes in at over $100 at the time of writing.
However, like I said if you’ve got the spare change then it’s well worth the investment!
- Small, Compact Form is Easy to Hide – The spy camera fits easily into the palm of your hand, and it comes with a discreet stand so that it’s easy to hid just about anywhere.
- Night Vision…Whoa – Yep, this is the only hidden camera listed on this page that has legitimate night vision…With the other ones you won’t be able to see anything if it’s dark, even if you DO happen to catch your spouse cheating on camera.
- Heat Sensing Motion Activated – There are motion detectors on the front of the camera that use heat sensing infrared to help avoid false positives and only turn on when there really is activity to record
- Ability to Schedule Recording Times – Don’t want to bother with leaving it up to a motion sensor? Do you know when your spouse is likely going to be cheating on you and where? You can schedule the camera to record so that you can set it and forget it.
- 50+ Hours of Continuous Battery Life – Even if you just set the camera to full recording you could leave it on for over 2 days straight before running out of a charge. This is incredibly helpful, and saves you from needing to find time every day to check up on your video
- Motion Activation is About 5 Seconds Delayed – Even if you stand right in front of the camera it takes a second to turn on and start recording. It always does turn on, it just takes a second to register or something I guess…I don’t really know why. It’s reliable though, so don’t take the delay as any sign of poor quality.
- Somewhat Harder to Hide – Just because it is a little bit bigger than the other cameras listed here I thought I’d go ahead and cover that. You should start brainstorming hiding spots now.
I’m sure that whichever hidden camera you choose you’ll be able to come closer to finding out the truth about your husband or wife. If they’re cheating on you, a hidden camera could be the final piece of the puzzle you need.
Thanks so much for reading, and I wish you the best of luck.
How We've Been Found:
- hidden cameras to catch cheating spouse (135)
- spy cam (42)
- catch cheaters with hidden spy cameras (36)
- hidden cameras catch cheaters (33)
- mini spy cameras for cheating spouse (29)
- spy camera (26)
- spy cameras (17)
- spy cams (10)
- best spy camera for cheating spouse (9)
- cameras to catch a cheater (8)